You would benefit from owning a Tiny Home if you need:
(1) Additional housing. If a dwelling already exists, in almost all cases you don’t need a DA to have a caravan. A tiny house could be used for an extra room for a growing family, housing for relatives or university students, home office or studio, hobbies room, games or pool room, short-term holiday accommodation, study room for a high schooler, nanny or au pair quarters. This includes residential and farm blocks.
(2) Temporary accommodation during construction of a new house (and once the main house is complete you have a guesthouse for extra space or it can be relocated to another site).
(3) To achieve sustainable off the grid living and have less of an impact on the environment.
(4) Accommodation on a rural block that has no building entitlement but allows for a caravan.
(5) Holiday accommodation at a caravan park, similar to that of a cabin. It is essentially a caravan with an optional annexe.
(6) Holiday accommodation by registering with ‘Airbnb’
(7) Temporary accommodation on an agricultural site.
(8) Need to be mortgage free. Financial Freedom!